Computer Science - 120 Seats
Computer engineering graduates will be adequately prepared to either enter professional practice or to pursue advanced studies (or both). The Department of Computer Science and Engineering would offer Under-graduate study program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering.
The curriculum of the Computer Science would cover all the software and related hardware part of computing, mainly Computer Networks, Artificial intelligence, Software Engineering, Data Bases,
Numerical Analysis, Computer Architecture, Multimedia, Graphics and other growing areas in computer science according to the Rajeev Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishavidyalaya, Bhopal and AICTE. The Department with all the latest technologies of hardware and software and excellent computing facilities for training, data analysis, program development and research including Networking, multimedia, graphics and hardware would encourage efficient teaching.
Department believes in excellent interaction and generating one- on -one rapport with the who’s who of the Computer industry, not only to learn from them but also to promote the career prospects of our students. College would regularly conduct ‘Corporate Interaction Programme’ and Seminars aimed at developing direct communication of students with the corporate world.
Discipline Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Students will demonstrate academic competence in fundamental math for computer engineering
- Students will demonstrate academic competence in science and engineering principles for computer engineering
- Students will demonstrate academic competence for advanced graduate studies
- Students will demonstrate overall competence in the computer engineering discipline, including the ability to design systems and process, conduct, and analyze experiments, and learn and utilize computer skills
- Students will demonstrate problems solving skills
- Students will demonstrate overall competence in communication skills
- Students will demonstrate the ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
Behavior and Values
- Students will demonstrate knowledge and skills in solving real world problems, ethical values, and professionalism